Saturday 1 October 2016

Analysis of Delhi roads

It was a nice Sunday morning. I have planned with my frnds to do a road trip. our plan was to do cycling      from lajpatnagar to rashtrapati bhawan.My motive was to analyse the roads of delhi very closely. While passing through the road somewhere near JLN stadium I noticed an accident. It happened previous night. 

It was collision between an auto rikshaw and honda city car.
I stopped my bicycle there and seen that place closely. I also asked few questions related to this from people around there. The answers were quite expecting. It was because driver was not in the real world. May be both of them were fuddled. The auto rikshaw was totally destroyed from the back and the car from the front..IT WAS TERRIBLE..I think they must be knowing that one should NOT drive after drinking alcohol..But who cares?? A proper implementation is necessary. As said by a man the crowd there helped each other and taken the injured persons to nearby health centre.
That man said me something.It was really surprising,i cant imagine that how a person can be like that.Actually he said me that few people there were not helping the needies . They were taking out all the expensive belongings.Though it was noticed only by few people but they have also not reacted there.
#DRUNKandDRIVE IS ALWAYS DANGEROUS..BUT GREED OF MONEY THAT KILLS HUMANITY IS THE DEATH OF MANKIND..
WE SHOULD COME FORWARD TO HELP SOMEONE. NOT TO HELP OUR OWN SELF BECAUSE OF SOMEONE'S HELPLESSNESS.
This  is the story of #Supreet , who went to cycling on 25th oct 2016 .

SUPREET SHUKHLA


No comments:

Post a Comment